FAQs: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
Who do you rent to?
- We welcome anyone to live at Landmark Apartments, including individuals, families, students and their pets. Although we are not affiliated with the university, we do attract student renters and university employees due to our proximity to campus, on-site amenities and large floor plans.
Are you pet-friendly?
- Yes! Landmark Apartments is pet-friendly! There is a one-time fee of $300 and monthly pet rent of $25. Please call our office to learn more about our pet policy!
Is there parking available?
- We have ample parking for residents inside our gated community, along with a limited number of visitor parking spots.
How can I pay my rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with check or money order. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card, you can set up one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents tab on the left hand side of our website and you will be redirected.
Are utilities included?
- We include sewer, trash collection and pest control. As a bonus we also provide high-speed wireless internet in your apartment home.
Past Resident Portal
- If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents